Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bags bags bags

You should've bought a ticket to somewhere for your holiday, because if you don't then that will be something bad. :8)

There are few guys/boys send me message on Facebook, ask me if I have sewn something for guys. Yes, I do. Actually, no I don't. Sewing guys' stuff was listed in my longlist of what-to-do. I didn't expect of having male as my customer because I mostly sew bags with flowers pattern, soft colors like pink (which I also lack interest with it). So, I would like to thank all of you guys out there who support Home for the Weekend. :-) Maybe soon, okay. ;)

And I received few orders for this one & there are also few of them requesting me to remake this sling bag. :D So, I guess I'll probably go to the fabric shop tomorrow and buy for this fabric.

Thank you so much for your supports and love. Don't forget to like Home for the Weekend on Facebook. I guess that's all for today. Thanks again, everyone. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment