Saturday 16 July 2011

Update #2

Hello human being.

It feels really good to know each and everyone of you is in good condition, for those who are sick or not feeling well, you better go see the doctor before its getting worst. Nahh I never made a good introduction. Forget it.

First thing first, we are currently unavailable until the end of August. I am now in Brunei so it might be a little bit difficult to deliver all the stuff to Malaysia, you know what I mean, the shipping fee. :-) And my partner is busy handling her 'future' so we guess September will be the perfect time to show up. Besides, I've made some of new sling bags but its for me. My aunt bought me some fabrics so.....I made some. :-)

And, we are here to tell, we provide a little service. You pick your fabric, and we sew you the bag! You can choose any type of bag you want..

So I guess that's all for now. Thanks for spending some times with us. Have fun and have a nice weekend!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment